We understand what makes a house a home
Finding the right home in the right area is vital for a successful relocation. After conducting a thorough needs analysis, we work closely with you to make this possible. We work with a carefully selected list of reputable real estate agents to research and shortlist qualified properties prior to your arrival. Our relocation home search specialist will accompany you personally on all home viewings.
We have extensive experience within the Mauritian housing market and will ensure that the lease meets local norms and legislation. We’re on your side, we target only the best available properties and look after your best interests by negotiating the most favourable lease/purchase terms.
Once the property rental is agreed, we will conduct a thorough inventory and inspection. A comprehensive report with photographic evidence, signed by both the lessor and lessee is kept on file. This provides protection should any disputes arise upon termination of the rental agreement. In the case of new property purchases, our inspection includes a full de-snagging service.
Here’s how we help…
- Needs analysis assessment delivered by our home search professionals with expert local market knowledge and independent market advice
- Home search assistance that includes tour of residential areas specific to your lifestyle and budget
- Facilitation of lease negotiation
- Assistance with property hand-over assistance (inspection report provided with digital photos)
- Lease renewal assistance
- Lease termination and property survey report at the end of the tenancy